|per 1 serving|
|Fat 11 g||17 %|
|Saturated 1,5 g
+ Trans 0 g
|Polyunsaturated 0 g|
|Omega-3 0 g
Omega-6 0 g
|Monounsaturated 0 g|
|Cholesterol 95 mg|
|Sodium 220 mg||9 %|
|Carbohydrates 0 g||0 %|
|Fibres 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 38 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|* DV = daily value|
Pesto Sole Fillets
Time required: Less than 30 minutes
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time: 3 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time: 5 to 7 minutes|
- 4 sole or turbot fillets, about 200 g (7 oz.) per person
- 60 mL (4 tbsp.) basil pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place fillets in a lightly oiled shallow ovenproof dish.
- Spread pesto onto fillets and season to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish is opaque.
- To accompany fish, serve linguini with olive oil and cherry tomatoes.
Did you know that:
Sole is a low-fat fish that contains a multitude of vitamins and minerals. Enjoy it more often!
This recipe was developed and tested by the Rachelle-Béry team of nutritionists.