Ham and Arugula Pizza on Naan
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time: 10 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 4 pieces naan
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) tomato sauce
- 8 slices ham, cut in half
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) old cheddar cheese, grated
- 500 ml (2 cup) arugula Olive oil Balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Place naan on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Spread with tomato sauce.
Arrange half-slices of ham in rosettes on pizzas. Sprinkle with feta and cheddar.
Bake on lower rack for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is slightly crunchy.
Move to upper rack and broil 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is golden. Garnish generously with arugula and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
VARIATION: For a Greek version, add black olives. Replace arugula with baby spinach.