Chicken and cantaloupe sandwich
Time required :15 minutes
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time :15 minutes|
|Level : Easy|
- 250 mL (1 cup) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) quartered green grapes (seeds removed)
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) chopped walnuts
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) finely chopped chives
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) light mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Les Trois Moulins The European Baguette
- 1/4 cantaloupe, peeled, seeds removed, and thinly sliced
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
PREPARATIONIn a bowl, mix chicken, grapes, walnuts, chives and mayonnaise.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cut ends off baguette, and then cut into four equal parts.
Slice top half off each baguette piece.
Spread filling onto the four bottom crusts.
Garnish each with cantaloupe slices and a lettuce leaf, and place top crusts back on to make sandwiches.
Variante : For an exotic flavour twist, replace the green grapes with kiwi chunks and the cantaloupe with mango slices.