|Yield :4 servings||Prep Time :15 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time : 30 minutes|
- 12 manicotti
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) Compliments o Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 240 g (8 oz) Compliments o Organic Old Cheddar Cheese
- 240 g (8 oz) Compliments Goat's Milk Cheese, cut into pieces
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) dried basil or 15 mL (1 tbsp.) fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar (700 mL) Compliments o Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauc
Preheat the oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
Cook the pasta in a large pot, according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and sauté the onion, garlic, celery and red pepper for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
Combine the cheese, parsley and basil in a bowl and season to taste. Incorporate the sautéed vegetables.
Stuff the cooked pasta with the cheese mixture. Place in an oven dish. Pour the tomato sauce over the pasta and bake for 25 minutes.
Serve the manicotti draped with tomato sauce, along with a green salad.