Tuna and sundried tomato sandwich
|Yield :4 servings||Prep Time :20 minutes|
|Level :Easy||Cook Time :|
- 2 tins Compliments flaked white tuna in water,
drained (170 g each)
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Compliments Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) oil-packed sliced black olives
- 8 slices Compliments • Organic Omega-3 Bread
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) fresh basil leaves
- pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine tuna, pesto and olives.
Season with pepper to taste.
Spread tuna mixture onto four slices of bread.
Garnish with leaves of fresh basil and then
top each with a second slice of bread.
Serve with cut vegetables and dip.
Variation:Add thin slices of bocconcini and
broil before adding second slice of bread.