|per 1 serving|
|Fat 17 g||11 %|
|Saturated 3.5 g
+ Trans 0 g
|Polyunsaturated 5 g|
|Omega-3 2 g
Omega-6 3.5 g
|Monounsaturated 7 g|
|Cholesterol 105 mg|
|Sodium 65 mg||3 %|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3 %|
|Fibres 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 7 g|
|Protein 38 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|* DV = daily value|
Curried Trout Fillets
Time required: Less than 30 minutes
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time: 5 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes|
- 4 trout fillets, about 200 g (7 oz.) each
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) honey
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 7 mL (1 ½ tsp.) curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Arrange trout fillets in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl, stir honey, mustard and curry powder together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread sauce evenly over fish fillets.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.
This recipe was developed and tested by the Rachelle-Béry team of nutritionists.