|per 1 serving|
|Fat 29 g||45 %|
|Saturated 6 g
+ Trans 0 g
|Polyunsaturated 7 g|
|Omega-3 4 g
Omega-6 2 g
|Monounsaturated 11 g|
|Cholesterol 80 mg|
|Sodium 340 mg||14 %|
|Carbohydrates 23 g||8 %|
|Fibres 3 g||12 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 35 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|* DV = daily value|
Chili-Crusted Salmon Fillets
Time required: Less than 30 minutes
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time: 5 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes|
- 250 mL (1 cup) breadcrumbs
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) chili powder
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) dried basil Salt and pepper, to taste
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 4 salmon fillets, about 150 g (5 oz.) each
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, chili powder, basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Coat salmon fillets evenly with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake fish for 10 to 12 minutes in the oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with roasted sweet potatoes and sugar peas.
This recipe was developed and tested by the Rachelle-Béry team of nutritionists.