|per 1 serving|
|Fat 13 g||8 %|
|Saturated 7 g
+ Trans 0.2 g
|Polyunsaturated 1 g|
|Omega-3 0.9 g
Omega-6 0 g
|Monounsaturated 3 g|
|Cholesterol 125 mg|
|Sodium 300 mg||12 %|
|Carbohydrates 3 g||1 %|
|Fibres 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 48 g|
|Vitamin A||70 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
|* DV = daily value|
Goat Cheese and Spinach Tilapia
Time required: Less than 30 minutes
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time: 5 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 4 200 g (7 oz.) tilapia filets
- 240 g (8 oz.) fresh baby spinach (½ package)
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 120 g (4 oz.) goat cheese, sliced in rounds
- Fresh lemon wedges to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400 °F).
- Place tilapia filets in an oven-safe dish.
- In a frying pan, cook spinach, garlic and lemon juice for 2 or 3 minutes, taking care not to overcook the spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place an equal amount of spinach on each filet. Top each filet with goat cheese rounds.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with orzo and zucchini.
This recipe was developed and tested by the Rachelle-Béry team of nutritionists.