|per 1 serving|
|Fat 12 g||18 %|
|Saturated 2.5 g
+ Trans 0.1 g
|Polyunsaturated 4 g|
|Omega-3 0.4 g
Omega-6 3.5 g
|Monounsaturated 11 g|
|Cholesterol 75 mg|
|Sodium 85 mg||4 %|
|Carbohydrates 34 g||11 %|
|Fibres 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars 30 g|
|Protein 32 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|* DV = daily value|
Sesame-Ginger Tilapia Fillets
Time required: Less than 30 minutes
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time: 5 to 8 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes|
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 150 g (5 oz.) each
- 125 ml (½ cup) sesame seeds
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) ginger, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) honey
- 60 ml (¼ cup) lime juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place sesame seeds on a large plate and coat fillets. Place fillets in an oven-proof dish. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the garlic and ginger over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add honey and lime juice. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until sauce coats the back of a spoon. Pour sauce over fillets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
This recipe was developed and tested by the Rachelle-Béry team of nutritionists.