|per 1 serving|
|Fat 5 g||8 %|
|Saturated 2.5 g
+ Trans 0 g
|Polyunsaturated 0.5 g|
|Omega-3 0 g
Omega-6 0.2 g
|Monounsaturated 1.5 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 60 mg||3 %|
|Carbohydrates 40 g||13 %|
|Fibres 5 g||20 %|
|Sugars 31 g|
|Protein 6 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
|* DV = daily value|
Dill Salmon Fillets
Time required: Less than 30 minutes
|Yield : 4 servings||Prep Time: 5 minutes|
|Level : Easy||Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes|
- 500 mL (2 cups) thinly sliced vegetables (carrot, sweet pepper, onion, celery)
- 4 salmon or rainbow trout fillets, about 200 g (7 oz.) each
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Spread sliced vegetables over a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Arrange salmon fillets on top and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Season to taste.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Serve with brown rice.
Did you know that:
Salmon is recognizable for its bright red or orangey colour and is high in omega-3 fat, which helps prevent heart disease.
This recipe was developed and tested by the Rachelle-Béry team of nutritionists.